The idea of our firm originated in an auto dealership, and today we have one of the largest practices of its kind representing over 350 dealerships across the globe.
With one of the largest Automotive Retail practices in the nation, we represent clients all over the Continental United States and abroad. Because of our in-depth knowledge of your industry and deep bench strength, we are able to effectively serve your dealership organization no matter where it’s located.
Rosenfield & Company, PLLC became one of the first accounting firms to represent dealerships in Mainland China.
Rosenfield & Company, PLLC is well respected in the automobile retail and related industries — we are seen as thought leaders and have in-depth working knowledge of all aspects of automobile dealerships from data processing systems to pay plans.
Our founder is the author and primary discussion leader of “Services for Automobile Dealerships – An In-Depth Perspective” course, which is sponsored by the Florida Institute of CPAs and is presented in various parts of the nation every year.
We have worked with auto dealership clients since our inception, and we remain committed to the industry. As a top CPA firm for auto dealership groups, we take pride in having helped dealerships hold steady through tough economic times and grow from single point stores to some of the largest dealer groups in the country.
- Involvement in all aspects of dealership operations — we have even sold cars and written repair orders!
- Our proprietary Benchmark Analysis “Dealer Scorecard” enhances dealership performance
Automobile Dealerships Services
- Full Service Attestation Services (Audits, Reviews, Compilations, Agreed Upon Procedures, Employee Benefit Plans, Special Manufacturer Forms)
- Full Service Federal, State and Local Tax Compliance, Planning and Representation Services
- Internal Control and Process Studies
- Succession Planning
- Benchmark Analysis (with our proprietary Dealer Scorecard)
- LIFO Computations, Analysis and Planning (with our own software)
- Merger/Acquisition Services (Due Diligence, Valuation, ROI Analysis, Deal Structuring)
- Operational Reviews (Work Processes, Profitability Studies, Best Practices)
- Controllership Services
- DMS System Studies and Acquisition/Transition Services
- Risk Management Services (FTC Safeguard Compliance, SOX Compliance, F&I Compliance)
- Real Property Services (Cost Segregation Studies, 179D Studies, Repair and Maintenance Studies)